Friday, July 29, 2011

First Post!

Hello readers!
This is my very first post on my new blog! I am a reader with a serious addiction to books. Its a problem and I have had to learn to live with it =). I hope this is a place where I can share my love of reading with others and inspire people to love reading as much as I do. I read mostly young adult fiction but also enjoy adult fiction and occasionally non-fiction. I currently get most of my books from the library and can not go into a library with out getting at least 4 books. When I am not reading, I am dancing, which is my other passion, or swimming. I just graduated college with a degree in elementary education and early childhood development. To start my blog off, leave a comment saying where your favorite place to read is!


Happy Reading!

Bookaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment