Friday, July 29, 2011

In My Library Bag 7/29


Story Siren does a feature called In My Mailbox on her page which shows the books that arrive in various people's mailboxes. I did not actually buy any of these books, so I switched up the name because I got all of these books at the library! I plan on review each of these books in the very near future!




  • The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi


  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner


  • Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin


  • Exodus by Julkie Bertagna


  • Zenith by Julie Bertagna


  • Not Just the Levees Broke by Phyllis Montana-Leblanc


  • Traitor by Andy McNab and Robert Rigby


  • Confessions of a First Daughter by Cassidy Calloway


  • Goldstrike by Matt Whyman


  • The Carbon Diaraies 2017 by Saci Lloyd


  • The Sky Inside by Clare B. Dunkle


  • Puppy Love by Nancy Krulik

I am very excited to read and review each of these books! Comment below if you have read any of these!


Happy reading!

Bookaholic












No comments:

Post a Comment