Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer TBR Challenge

I am a teacher and  this time of year means summer break! Over the pat few months I have been slacking on reading, which means my TBR shelf has grown immensely from where it was in September. This summer I want to challenge myself to read at least 10 books from my TBR shelf. I have challenged myself to read 50 books this summer, so I think 10 from my shelf is a good start. I am going to post my list of books below and add a tab above and cross them off as I go. After reading my list please let me know if you have an suggestions I should add to the top of my list to read first. Without further ado... my TBR shelf:

  • Sacrifice- S.J. Bolton
  • The Pact-Jodi Pictoult
  • Distant Waves- Suzanne Weyn
  • Girl, Missing- Sophie McKenzie
  • Secrets of my Hollywood Life on Location- Jen Calonita
  • The Shack- Wm. Paul Young
  • Everfree- Nick Sagan
  • H.I.V.E.- Mark Walden
  • Secrets of my Hollywood Life- Jen Calonita
  • Night Runner-Max Turner
  • The Secret to Lying- Todd Mitchell
  • What are you Afraid of? 
  • The Not-so-Star-Spangled Life of Sunita Sen- Mitali Perkins
  • Fire from the Rock- Sharon M. Draper
  • And then there were None- Agatha Christie
  • Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes- Chris Crutcher
  • Three Cups of Tea- Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
  • Wicked- Gregory MaGuire
  • The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks
  • Love Sick- Jake Coburn
  • The DUFF- Kody Keplinger
  • My Worst Best Friend- Dyan Sheldon
  • Shimmer- Dallas Reed
  • Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
  • Nobody Don't Love Nobody- Stacey Bess
  • Pure- Julianna Baggott
  • The Devil Wears Prada- Lauren Weisberger
  • Wrapped in Rain- Charles Martin
  • Son of a Witch- Gregory Maguire
  • Annexed- Sharon Dogar
  • The Kids from Nowhere- George Guthridge
  • L.A. Candy- Lauren Conrad
  • Uncle Otto- Winifred Cook
  • Chosen- Paula Bradley
  • Candor- Pam Bachorz
  • Breath my Name-  R. A. Nelson
  • Pledged- Alexandra Robbins
  • Carpe Diem- Autumn Cornwell
  • Sweet Little Lies- Lauren Conrad
  • What was Lost- Catherine O'Flynn
  • Castaway Kid- r.b. Mitchell
  • Extra Credit- Andrew Clements
  • New Kids- Brooke Hauser
  • The Princess Plot - Kirsten Boie
  • Every Crooked Nanny-  Mary Kay Andrews
  • Into the Wild Nerd Yonder- Julie Halpern
  • Snatched- Pete Hautman and Mary Logue
  • Awkward- Marni Bates
  • I am Number Four- Pittacus Lore
  • A Dance of Sisters- Tracey Porter
  • The Smugglers Treasure- Sarah Masters Buckey
  • Under the Sun- Arthur Dorros
  • Broadway Lights- Jen Calonita

No comments:

Post a Comment